Take A Minute And Sign The PhotoGuestbook-Tómate Un Minuto Y Firma El Libro de Visitas Fotográfico.

viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

Hope this finds you all, Keeping well and safe!

Hello, Hello, Hello,
To one and all! I hope you are keeping well and healthy... I on the other hand have been in a constant battle, trying to figure out how to actually post, write, blog, so on and so forth, and hope I have finally figured it out.....

So Justo my friend, thank you for your patience whilst I tried to teach myself something that turned out to be quite simple!!!! I HOPE...

So the Nippy Fan Club seems to be buzzing with excitement and anticipation, an almost everyone has something to say about it!!! That includes me too. People close to me wishing something other than Whitney's name is spoken, or the distant angelic tones they hear are some one other than hers, although its nice to have a reprieve now by switching over to the amazing Leona Lewis who with out a doubt IS taking America by storm!! A tough thing to do for British Solo artists, but i tend to think her nerves were a little to close to the surface....
But Leona is another story and another club, and it is the focus on Whitney's comeback which is taking up so much of my concentration.. I have so much to say, so much I want to show and so many experiences I want to share with you all. But dont want to discover after many hours of work I still am not doing it correctly so my friends this is my practice run.

Wish me luck and hope you manage to get to see something that I think is quite a rare performance of a Whitney ballad, 'Miracle' back on her 1991 world tour "I'm Your Baby Tonight". Hope you enjoy watching it. Until we link up again. Take care and stay healthy!!!!

Mark (UK)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is ubiquitous in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] DS Ting2)

COPYRIGHTS:

www.nippyfanclub.blogspot.com es un blog personal de un club de fans no oficial. No estamos afiliados a Arista Records, SonyBMG, Nippy Inc o WhitneyHouston.com. Toda la información, imágenes y videos pertenecen al propietario original del copyright.


Alta gratis en buscadores MultiAlta