Take A Minute And Sign The PhotoGuestbook-Tómate Un Minuto Y Firma El Libro de Visitas Fotográfico.

martes, 5 de febrero de 2008

Your new NFC colaborator

I'd like to thank the fan club for inviting me to join the Whitney Houston Fan Club and hope that I can give back to its members a little of what it has gave to me.
I look forward to recieving mail from like minded fans so we can share information and material on Whitney as she makes her long awaited comeback later this year.


Look forward to hearing from you all!!!



Markymark





No hay comentarios:

COPYRIGHTS:

www.nippyfanclub.blogspot.com es un blog personal de un club de fans no oficial. No estamos afiliados a Arista Records, SonyBMG, Nippy Inc o WhitneyHouston.com. Toda la información, imágenes y videos pertenecen al propietario original del copyright.


Alta gratis en buscadores MultiAlta